
I am an independent lady located in mumbai, india. I travel to:
delhi, mumbai,jaipur,ahemdabadand more. You can email me to enquire about my schedule. I am always open for new encounters but I prefer to build mutual and lasting relationships with quality, stable individuals; keeping my circle of friends small but meaningful. If you want to book me for a social event with colleagues or business associates, or just have me all for yourself for an extended business trip or week end vacation, I assure you I will meet all your expectations. I will always act accordingly and dress in the appropriate attire - elegant yet sexy with the utmost sense of style!

1 comment:
Your blog is too nice & our seductive-passion.com agency is all type escorts girls including independent escorts services,escorts services in india,high class escorts services in india and escorts which provide the high class escorts services & other area. For more information-: http://www.seductive-passion.com/.
Post a Comment